WECIL has just launched a new Navigators Service to support disabled people during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Their team of experienced and caring Navigators will be on hand to listen to any issues you may be experiencing as a result of the pandemic – and work with you to find practical and realistic solutions.
This could include:
- Feeling lonely or isolated
- Looking for more opportunities for social interaction
- Needing financial support and advice (for example debt, accessing benefits or emergency grants)
- Struggling to access medications or food due to shielding
- Needing advice on the latest government guidance
- Help to understand your care needs and access appropriate care and support
- Your care needs have changed due to the pandemic and you need help and advice to get the support you need
- Advice around employment or education (this could include support to find employment or education opportunities or help with any challenges you are experiencing in work due to the pandemic)
You can contact the WECIL Navigators service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 0117 947 9919 or you can complete an online referral form.