- This event has passed.
Baby Bounce and Rhyme at Filwood Library
February 8 @ 11:00 am - 11:30 am
Baby Bounce and Rhyme is returning to Filwood Library every two weeks from 11 January!
Singing rhymes with babies helps:
- language development
- bonding between parent or carer and child
- children’s understanding of the world around them
It will only be taking place outside of regular library opening hours so normal services, such as borrowing of books, browsing, help with library accounts or enquiries will not be available.
You need to book in advance otherwise you will not be allowed in
Numbers will be restricted to 50% of normal capacity.
Sessions will run every two weeks at: Filwood Library from Tuesday 11 January at 11am during term times,
for 20 to 30 minutes.
How to book
You will need to book in advance otherwise you will not be allowed to join.
If possible, only one adult should attend with their child.
Booking is for only one session at a time and each parent or carer can only book for themselves so, you could not book for yourself and a friend for example.
Places are limited and will be on a first come first served basis.
As numbers will be limited, please let us know if you can’t attend so we can give your place to someone else.
What we’re doing to keep you safe
Where possible, the venue capacity will be reduced to 50% of normal capacity so ticketing and pre-booking will be required.
We encourage people attending to:
- wear a mask or face covering
- use the hand sanitiser provided
- check in using NHS Test and Trace
- maintain social distancing of at least one metre
- leave in a timely manner when finished
Do not attend Baby Bounce and Rhyme if you:
- are required to self-isolate after visiting another country
- have symptoms of COVID-19, self-isolate and get a PCR test
- have tested positive for COVID-19 with a lateral flow (rapid) test, self-isolate and get a PCR test
- have tested positive with a PCR and have been told to self-isolate
- have been identified as a close contact of someone who’s tested positive for COVID-19 by NHS Test and Trace, or you have
- received a notification to isolate from the NHS COVID app
To book, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call