About the proposed plan
The regeneration of Knowle West will bring a range of improvements over the next 20 years including:
– New and improved housing
– New employment opportunities
– Better transport links
– New shops and a supermarket
– Improved parks and play space
– Better community facilities and
– A much better environment.
The proposed plan is currently being shown on as part of the city-wide ‘Site Allocations’ consultation. You can comment online from 23rd March to 18th May 2012. There are also two events in Knowle West – on 18th and 19th April.
We want to hear your views as they will be taken into account when developing the final plan.
For more information about the proposed plan and how to comment visit www.bristol.gov.uk/kwrf