The Filwood Green Business Park, currently under construction at Hengrove Way, is due to open early next year and will be one of the most environmentally friendly buildings in the South West. The new building includes a sustainable, living ‘green’ roof, which was completed in November.
Knowle West has a new regeneration plan for the next 20 years.
The green spaces of Knowle West, which the community is keen to preserve
view full-screen map
Coming soon “changing spaces” map
Read the latest posts about it:
- Public can have their say on Filwood Park Plans
- Make Your Neighbourhood
- Kingswear/Torpoint area Consultation (update)
- Kingswear/Torpoint Consultation
- Kingswear/Torpoint/Haldon Close Area Public Consultation
- Filwood Broadway – Supermarket Development
- Proposed Redevelopment – Marksbury Rd (Former College Site)
- Comment on the proposed plan to regenerate the Knowle West area on 18th / 19th April
- Comment online on the proposed plan for Knowle West
- Outcome of the Filwood Park Design Event 12-16 November 2011