Minor revisions include:
- turning the office building to ensure the park and junior playing pitch has improved overlooking
- re-configuring the residential block fronting onto Hengrove Way to take on board design feedback and increase of family home
- re-siting the young person shelter and children’s play equipment to reflect feedback from community and officers
- realignment of path through park to improve connectivity
- inclusion of bike tracks within open space.
There is no change to the housing numbers proposed for the development.
It is therefore an important public record of the event and the principles of the plan will be incorporated into the planning application to be submitted by the Homes and Communities Agency.